Here are some of the Academic Preparation Programme’s key focuses:
- Available to students in Years 9, 10 and 11
- Dedicated teachers
- Offered at times that suit delivery offshore
- To learn how to learn in English, how to be an independent learner/creativity
- English, Maths, Social Science, Science and Art
- Synchronous and Asynchronous lessons
- The programme will have two entry dates. Students can start in Term One or Term Three
This programme is designed to give students a very smooth transition into the New Zealand lifestyle and classroom.
- To establish mentors and buddies, creating social connection within the school and the classroom
- Learn to work independently and collaborate in groups
- Learn to ask questions, research and form personal opinions
- Support others in the classroom to learn
- Learn about Kiwi culture and adapting to life in New Zealand.
For more information, please contact the International Recruitment Manager, Robbie Pickford.