Members enjoy the annual luncheons which give them the opportunity to catch up with contemporaries across a range of year groups onsite at the College during the Term so they can continue to experience and connect with College life today.
A small lifetime membership of $100 (or $10 annually) supports a programme of activities including the popular luncheons held twice a year at the College as well as regular communications. The luncheons include a Chapel Service, and are attended by our senior students, the Headmaster and senior staff with performances by our talented students as well as a guest speaker. We also organise campus tours tailored to our members’ interests.
A committee made up of Floreat Semper Representatives meets biannually with College representatives to ensure organised activities meet the needs and interests of the members.
The Fellowship is administered by an Executive Committee whose members include:
- Chairman – Rob Fisher (Selwyn, 1957-61)
- Immediate Past Chairman – Garth Williams (Marsden,1955-59)
- Executive Member - Craig Ashby (Averill, 1961-65)
- Executive Member - John Beck (Marsden, 1959-63)
- Executive Member - Warwick Grieve (St John's, 1961-65)
- Executive Member – John Owers (Selwyn, 1958-62)
- Executive Member - Tom Sinclair (Peart, 1958-62)
- Executive Member - Garth Williams (Marsden, 1955-59)
To join the Floreat Semper contact:
Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Phone: +64 9 276 0600