We recommend you use Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge, and not Safari, to fill out the online application form. We are currently experiencing issues when an application is completed using Safari.
Before getting started, you will need copies of the following documents in low resolution formats ready to upload during the application process. Please note that if you are applying for your son/daughter to join King's more than two years in advance you are not required to submit the below documentation:
- a copy of the prospective student’s (the “student”) New Zealand passport/birth certificate or if not born in New Zealand, a copy of their passport
- proof of residency/eligibility to study in New Zealand (if applicable)
- a recent head and shoulders photograph of the student in JPEG or .jpg format. Note this does not have to be a professionally taken passport photo
- a copy of the student’s most recent school report with teachers’ comments
- completed student CV – a template can be found here.
- a copy of any educational assessments.
A non-refundable application fee of NZ$275 is required to be paid via credit card or internet banking to complete your application.
The online application requires you to tick boxes electronically to signal your agreement, understanding and/or confirmation.
- Applications cannot be saved and completed later. If you close the application before you have completed it, you will need to restart the process.
- If you would like to submit additional supporting documentation please email these separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all known legal parents/guardians are aware of this application being completed and agree and consent to the terms of this application.
For the purpose of this application form and the Admission Agreement, we adopt the definitions of a “guardian” and “guardianship” as legally defined under part 2 of the Care of Children Act 2004.
If you would like to familiarise yourself with the application form questions prior to filling it out online, you can view a PDF copy of the application form here.Apply online