The College has always relied on the generosity of its community, current and past parents, grandparents and Old Collegians. Now it is your opportunity to become part of that legacy.
The College invites you to join us in making a generous gift to help us bring this project to life.
Your name in lights
As a thank you for your contribution to the Creative Minds: the world needs you campaign, all donors will receive:
- Membership of the Saunders Society, established to serve our supporters of the Performing Arts
- Knowledge that your gift will be part of a permanent legacy for future generations
- Acknowledgement in the Creative Minds: the world needs you campaign donor book
- Regular updates of the Performing Arts Centre development progress
- Invitations to celebrate key project milestones.
Major donors will have the opportunity for their gift to be associated with feature spaces and facilities inside the Performing Arts Centre. Designated giving levels may be associated with specific spaces and these opportunities can be discussed with the Headmaster or the Development Manager.
- Orchestra Room
- Foyer (naming rights already secured)
- Recording Suite (naming rights already secured)
- Dance and Drama Studio (naming rights already secured)
- Rock Room (naming rights already secured)
- Music Classrooms x 3
- Drum Room (naming rights already secured)
- Music Practice Rooms x 8 (4 rooms remaining)
All donations of $10,000 or more will have the option to have your name on our custom-designed donor recognition wall installed in the Centre’s foyer located on the ground floor, where functions and gatherings will be hosted. In addition, major donors will receive invites to future Glee Club and Senior Production performances. Donors will also be given the opportunity for their support to remain anonymous.
A seat in your honour | $2,500
Limited seats available.
A bench seat in your honour | All benches secured
For more information on how you can assist the Performing Arts Centre project or how can you pledge your support over multi years, please contact Robert Brooke, Development Manager, on +64 9 276 0679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Cast and help us establish the new Performing Arts Centre.Give Online Today
If you wish to donate by internet banking, please use the below details or complete and return a pledge form by clicking here:
Account name: King’s College Foundation.
ANZ account number: 06-0507-0816949-00
Note: Please include your name and 'PAC' for reference.