Athletics Day Finals will be hosted on Friday 1 April at 1:45 pm at the Old Collegians' Sport Pavilion and Track, and we invite parents and guardians to join us!
We especially want to extend a warm welcome to those parents and families new to King's College who may be physically visiting the school for the first time.
Due to the recent changes in COVID-19 protocls to gatherings outdoors, we are confidently able to host our Athletics Day Finals with parents and guardians onsite. We'll also be hosting a live streamed version of the finals as well for those who are unable to join us on campus to cheer on the athletes.
Under the current COVID-19 guidelines, we are required to check all visitors' My Vaccine Pass or International Travel Vaccine Certificate prior to entry onto campus. Please have this ready when you arrive. If you do not have a My Vaccine Pass or International Travel Vaccination Certificate, you will not be allowed entry to the College.
If you are joining us on campus, there are some protocols still in place that all visitors must follow.
- My Vaccine Pass or an International Travel Vaccination Certificate will be checked upon your arrival on campus;
- If you venture to any indoor areas while on campus, you must wear a must;
- While outside, a mask is optional but encouraged, especially if you cannot physically distance from other parents and guardians, and particularly our students.
Parking will be made available for parents and guardians while onsite utilising our large field out front of our main reception building accessed via Golf Avenue through the main gates. Due to the timing of Athletics Day Finals, please be cautious of students and teachers walking across the main drive, and follow all speed signs of 15 km per hour.
Once the provided parking area is full, parents and guardians will need to find an alternative area to park outside of the College, and use the pedestrian gate to acces the school grounds.
Live Stream Information:
If you will be joining Athletics Day Finals via our live stream, this will be hosted using a private YouTube Live link, which is available by clicking the link below.
The stream will start promptly at 1:45 pm on Friday 1 April 2022.
If for whatever reason the YouTube live stream link is not working, please try a few of our troubleshooting tips below.
- Please make sure you are connected to the internet;
- Make sure you're not too early for the stream. The live stream will start promptly at 1:45pm;
- If you have no sound please make sure you are not muted on your device, and your volume is turned up to a normal level. Try refreshing the page if the volume still is not working. Please note, at some times throughout the stream there will be silence;
- If the stream keeps pausing, seems to be delayed, or is not working, try a different internet browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox (for PC and Apple users), or Safari (for just Apple users).
We hope you are able to join us in cheering on our athlete's as they compete in the 2022 Athletic Day Finals!