Tuesday 21 March 6.00- 7.00 pm, Lecture Theatre
A light supper will be offered from 5.30 pm.
Parents of all Year groups are warmly invited to this informal presentation. Wendy Carey, the King’s College Careers Director will introduce the key elements of career development and management, and high-light tips on how to support and encourage our young Gen Z students, in a positive and constructive way.
- Successful 21st Century Careers
- Career Identity- who do you think you are?
- Building Career Capital
- Reputation – your personal brand
- Building Employability
- What do Employers of Graduates want?
- Gen Z –who are they?
- Making Good Choices with Good Strategies
Parents will be given a detailed resource book to accompany the presentation.
Please RSVP to Tracey Butchers Careers Coordinator email@example.com to Tel 9519839